Toyota PRIUS Giveaway Contest Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary
2. Here’s How to Enter: Fill out the registration form at the dealership located at 5850 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo
3. One Registration per Person
4. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age, a Michigan Resident and legal resident of the United States
5. Employees, Officers and board members of the DeNooyer Automotive Family/Metro Toyota and their immediate families are not eligible to win. Eligibility is at the sole discretion of Metro Toyota.
6. The giveaway promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
7. Grand Prize is a New 2012 Toyota Prius ($ xxxx). The New Prius will have less than 1,000 miles on the odometer. Only one Grand Prize will be awarded.
8. Grand Prize winner has the sole responsibility for all federal and state and local taxes, license, and title and plate fees.
9. The Winner has until October 31st to take possession of the vehicle.
Federal law requires Metro Toyota to withhold 25% tax from the awarding of the prize. Winner will be required to pay that amount to the DeNooyer Automotive Family in U.S. Dollars prior to accepting the prize. Any failure to pay the withholding tax by October 31, 2012 will result in forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next randomly selected winner.
10. Publicity or Personal Use Information: Winner grants Metro Toyota the exclusive permission to use of their name, photographs, in connection with any publicity received and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use in marketing.
11. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information; the value of the Prius will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize. The winner must provide Metro Toyota with a photo ID in addition to a valid taxpayer identification number (social security number) before the prize can be awarded The Winner will receive a 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy will be filed with the IRS
12. By participating in these drawing participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Metro Toyota personnel. Metro Toyota reserves the right to disqualify any participant or potential winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who Metro Toyota believes has violated any rules, or gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained by fraudulent means. Metro Toyota may waive or change any of the rules at its sole discretion.
13. The final day for Registration Entry is September 15, 2012 at 4pm.
14. The Drawing will be held on September 20, 2012.
15. By participating in this contest each participant and winner waives any claims of liability against Metro Toyota its employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of or participation in the contest or from the use of any prize.
16. For notification of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Drive Kalamazoo Mi 49009